Job Title: Account Manager - Event Software
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 + £60,000 OTE + pension + healthcare + gym + bonus
About The Event Software Company
Our client, an award-winning global events SaaS provider based in London are looking for a motivated and driven Account Manager to strategically enhance growth and further develop a presence across the UK and Europe through their existing account portfolio. Our event software client offers a powerful SaaS platform to assist with mobile apps, event management & registration, insights and venue sourcing when running events or hospitality.
As the Account manager you will be working for a highly successful and ambitious events software provider with the opportunity to develop current accounts including the likes of Coca Cola, Amazon and Nike.
As an Account Manager you'll benefit from a fantastic inside sales and marketing team and will therefore be provided with high quality warm leads. You'll have the responsibility to nurture existing accounts through client retention while also growing them through cross and up-selling.
About The Account Manager Opportunity
As the Account manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established events SaaS sales environment. With the SaaS space forever growing our client sit at the forefront for event technology globally.
Key Responsibilities for the Account manager:
- Cross selling and up-selling selling the company's events SaaS to both big brand names and events agencies.
- Provide bespoke event technology solutions through their third party partnerships with selling into event agencies.
- Follow up on in house generated leads to complete the sales process. Identify new event registration sales opportunities and further outlets to increase sales.
- Offer a consultative approach throughout the sales cycle, managing client's expectations and identifying solutions for them.
As an Account Manager you will either have experience of selling an event registration platform or events agency experience in a sales capacity or a strong SaaS/ software sales background. If you're an Events Manager, Venue Manager or Head of Event's we'd be keen to speak with you too!
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account manager:
- Proven sales experience in either SaaS or an events agency. Strong preference for those with experience in selling event sponsorship, venues, event space etc.
- Excellent understanding of how events are run and the benefits that come from having events happen.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Sales experience within an event agency environment would be highly desirable.
You will be given a full on boarding and training with our event SaaS client to ensure you're well equipped and in the best position to sell the relevant solutions.
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive basic salary paying up to £35,000 depending on experience, double OTE and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role and to apply send your CV to George at or call now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job