Location: Hitchin, SG4
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (OTE £100K)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:00)
Job Code: MJ1631
Account Manager - German Speaker
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey that offers boundless opportunities for growth, uncapped earning potential, and the chance to be a part of a dynamic team? If so, we have just the opportunity for you!
Our client, based in Hitchin, is looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Account Manager to join their team. We're looking for individuals with the hunger, determination, and passion for sales to drive success in this role.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service and be responsive to inquiries and requests.
- Identify sales opportunities and work to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with various suppliers and manufacturers to meet client demands.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their future demand and requirements.
- Sourcing parts and generating quotes to customers.
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with supply chain and procurement teams to manage stock and avoid shortages or overstock situations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluent in German
- Strong Communication Skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A proactive and self-driven approach to meeting and exceeding targets and objectives.
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- 28 days Holiday (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Regular team socials
- Free Parking
- Attractive Commission Package
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions become available.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'