Vine Resources; a mission-focused recruitment and search firm with deep industry knowledge who are experts in attracting hard to find talent working with future-thinking technology, broadcast media and telecoms companies. We have big ambitions, incredibly focused and passionate team who truly believe in the exceptional value we add to our clients and candidates, providing a high level of personalised service. We don't work with every company unless they meet our core principles of exceptional candidate experience. We have big plans in the next 3 years including new offices in Germany and the USA which you could be part of!
For those really ambitious and high achievers, you will have the opportunity to relocate to New York or Dusseldorf after 24 months in the UK business.
You'll be managing an account for one of our customers in Germany working closely with the onsite recruitment team as well as business stakeholders (up to C level) for a fast moving account supplying Technology contractors in Germany, you will be building long term relationships with key stakeholders, qualifying the business needs through a consultative process and bringing the requirements for external workforce hires to our delivery team and managing the engagement and recruitment process with our clients as well as
You'll be required to travel frequently to Germany for onsite meetings and reviews with the customers as required.
Your role will include:
- Working with the onsite team to understand the daily requirements of the business
- Taking part in conference calls to understand needs with the hiring managers
- Advertising and sourcing for candidates for the customer requirements using cutting edge recruitment technology
- Managing the full interview process including including candidate preparation via video
- Proactive sourcing to indentify the candidates for positions due to be live
- Ensure you hit very strict submission deadlines
- Managing our onsite consultants with quarterly meet ups in Germany
- Ensuring any issues relating to the account and resolved in a timely matter to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Managing all paperwork through our system and platforms
- Keeping in touch with placed candidates on a regular basis
We have a 3 stage interview process which includes video interview and behavioural assessment. For more information, you can see on our company website under work for us.
You will be ideally degree educated graduate or looking for your first opportunity in account management experience. You’ll be strong at handling various high pressure situations and have the ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment. You’ll enjoy setting and achieving short- and long-term goals and thrive in resolving people problem situations and providing clients with solutions. You’ll need to display excellent problem solving, motivation and delegation skills and energetic and hard driving with the ability to respond quickly to change. You will share the excitement of success with the team and motivate those around you to fast action. You should gather input from others, preferring to achieve consensus and take a balanced approach between motivating based on individual needs and focusing on numeric targets. You’ll be self-assured, accepting the responsibility for decision making and seeing themselves as problem solvers. You're be working very autonomously so will need to have the ability to work on your own and drive your own day working towards your agreed revenue targets.
You must be able to fluent in German both verbal and written
- Account Manager
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job