We are recruiting for French speaking Account Executive to manage business to business relationships for an online travel company based in central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has sales experience and ideally a background in online travel.
The role is starting asap and you will be required to do the following;
- Build strong relationships with suppliers
- Research and identify partnership opportunities, and drive outreach to target companies
- Lead Generation - product portfolio in your assigned region
- Convert both inbound and outbound leads, with particular focus on key target lists
- Negotiate commercial terms, including net rates and margins
- Proactively reach out to suppliers and provide recommendations to improve product quality
- Monitor competitive pricing, and secure special offers to drive conversion
- Retain supply, secure inventory, and develop new products to meet consumer demands
- Identify new opportunities to up-sell existing accounts to improved product terms
- Analyse sales performance and leverage supplier relationships to optimise revenue growth
- Serve as main point of contact for current suppliers to help resolve issues and answer questions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders; participate in special projects and initiatives
- Proactively suggest improvements to current systems and processes to contribute independently to continuous process improvement
- Attend trade events, participate in regional speaking engagements as needed, and collaborate with destination marketing organisations
The interview process will be a Skype interview followed by a face to face in the office.
The role will pay around £16 per hour
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job