Account Manager - France
Salary is Negotiable DOE + Fantastic Bonus Scheme + Pension + 25 days holiday + Stats + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Company Car
Ideal home Location: Paris Area
The requirements of the Account Manager:
- 2+ years experience as a Life Sciences Sales Representative, Account Manager, Business Development Manager with experience selling either equipment or consumables in the fields of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Tissue Culture, Genomics, Microbiology, or closely related area
- BSc/MSc in a Life Science subject such as Biology, Immunology, Oncology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Fluent in both French & English
- Knowledge and practical experience with cell culture techniques; this could be from stem cell research, cancer research, 3D cell culture or similar life sciences research
- Exceptional relationship management and communication/influencing skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to work to own initiative but team orientated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional written, oral, commercial and presentation skills
The role of the Account Manager:
- Managing the French territory with a focus on the Paris area you will develop and execute account plans that provide the customer(s) in the Academia, Pharma, Biotech & Industry sectors with a fully integrated set of product, process, service, and technical solutions
- Building strong relationships with clients to fully understand both their short- and long-term goals and recommending products and workflow solutions accordingly
- Promoting the whole range of Cell Culture products for a brand leading life science company
- Responsible for handling order values ranging from €300 to over €1 million
- Provide a consultative approach towards sales
- Stay informed of customer requirements, key buying factors, industry trends and competitor intelligence, and use this knowledge to identify and pursue profitable selling opportunities for current or next generation products
- Collaborates with Pricing, Product Line Management, and other functions to negotiate favorable agreements with customers
- Proactively use the company CRM to communicate with internal stakeholders and other functions for the management, planning and success of the sales territory
- Customise presentation and marketing material to fit the customer’s technical needs
- Assess the overall cost of sales to ensure that resources are optimally allocated to align with the opportunities that are available
- Coordinate cross-functional account services with Applications Engineering, Customer Service, Systems Engineering, Technical Management) to lead the account and serve the customer with one, unified voice and to provide seamless support
- My client is a global leader in the field of Life Science Cell Culture consumables who partner with the likes of Thermo Fisher, Greiner, Sarstedt and other leading distributors to deliver their innovative products to end users in the laboratory
- They sell a huge variety of life science laboratory products and solutions to private businesses and academia including genomics and PCR kits, general labware, microbiology and molecular biology equipment, microplates, media, and tissue culture plastics
- Their brand is a "household name" within the scientific community; this is due to their excellent quality products and their skill for innovation
You must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'