Account Manager-FMCG On-Trade
£30,000-£40,000 plus competitive commission & package
An exciting position has become available for an ambitious and charismatic individual looking to take the next step in their career with a spirit’s industry leader.
This position will suit either a junior NAM or BDM looking for a new challenge with a sound knowledge of spirits, as you will also act as a consultant to the trade.
You will be responsible for managing existing accounts as well as driving new business in one of the on trade’s most exciting channels. Engaging a commercial mindset and harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the national on-trade sector.
It is essential you have a proven track record of having managed large on-trade customers, ideally the national wholesalers and pub groups.
- Develop and maintain a matrix of contacts across customer base
- Sell products and plans to the customers
- Execute the Joint Business Plan with each customer
- Develop a deep understanding of execution levers in all customers
- Working with Category and Shopper, execute Commercial Plan in customers using all appropriate levers to create maximum brand impact
- Work with the Sales Controller develop annual customer plans to meet and exceed target KPIs
- Forecasting all volume and working spend in line with agreed commercial calendar and customer activation
- Delivery of each Customer volume, net sales and GP delivery within month, quarter and year
- Regular evaluation of trade spends to ensure target levels of ROI are being met
- Understanding of how an Account Manager/Buyer relationship functions.
- Broad business knowledge and market understanding.
- Experience of building relationships within an external organisation.
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach in the role is key to building and sustaining new long-term relationships.
- 3-5 years proven track record of having managed large on-trade customers, with the national RTM wholesalers and pub groups.
Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer.
In addition, my client is offering great career progression opportunities for the right candidate!
If this is of interest or if you know anyone that may be suitable, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job