Account Manager - Field Sales - Leading Materials Business - Basildon
Are you a professional sales person and account manager who is passionate about building solid business relationships? Are you driven, ambitious and looking for an opportunity with great earning potential? Do you have proven results and wish to make an impact in a career with an industry leader?
Work for the world's leading supplier of plastics who predominantly serve three major market sectors: Signs, Display and Graphics, Industrial and Engineering and Building and Construction. Their products are visible and used by consumers on a daily basis as they work with high profile clients in a wide range of sectors.
They are looking for someone with your sales skills and expertise to manage and build relationships in the South East as well as around the UK, based out of their Basildon business. As an Area Account Manager, you will receive a basic salary of £26,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience), plus a host of other benefits including:
- An uncapped bonus linked to your performance and that of the business
- A package including a company car, smartphone and laptop
- Initial products and skills training
- Optional membership of the outstanding company pension scheme
- Develop strong relationships with mainly existing clients
- Liaise with various stakeholders, including supplies
- Help to identify new business opportunities
- Collect and collate market and competitor information as required
- Attend training, seminars and exhibitions as required
- Prove yourself, gain autonomy and progress within the business
Our client belongs to a long-established global group of businesses whose reputation is unrivalled within the plastics industry. Their UK operation includes 28 locations with an approximate turnover of over £120m.
- Seeking a career in a professional business to business sales and account management environment
- Ideally from a plastics or similar background
- Well-presented, polished and eager to impress
- A positive, confident and enthusiastic communicator
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen
- A full UK licence
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today! To find out more, contact James Downing.
Visit the Bridgewater Resources website for more opportunities, industry news and career advice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job