- Big Picture are seeking a dynamic and committed champion to join our Client Services group.
- You would be joining our team of Account Managers who look after some of the biggest names in technology including Intel, Dell, Canon, Amazon and many more.
- Your role would be to manage the servicing and delivery of multiple marketing campaigns in both retail and B2B channels.
- You should be passionate about tech and gadgets, enjoy inspiring others as well as managing the planning and execution of your campaigns.
- Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who also thrives in a team.
- If this sounds like you, get in touch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the 'face’ of Big Picture energising both internal staff and client stakeholders to help deliver a 'best in class’ service.
- Understand and manage your Client’s business needs and build strategy to implement successful marketing activities to deliver agreed goals in retail consumer and B2B channels.
- Manage Client budgets ensuring effective use of resources and money to achieve maximum ROI potential.
- Deliver results and presentations with confidence to senior management both internal and external. Personality and engagement brings our Client business to life.
- Measure performance against agreed ROI and targets. Drive better performance by sharing trends and focus data with your team.
- Audit and analyse data using Big Picture’s internal reporting system and analysis tools.
- Communicate all campaign results to the Client including weekly and ad hoc reports, then deliver feedback to the team.
- Deliver training sessions on products and processes to internal staff and external customers. Be confident about sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
- Project manage and attend Client Events.
- Develop strategies to improve performance/ brand advocacy/ campaign delivery through your expert knowledge and analysis.
- Attend Client meetings and conferences as required, including Quarterly Business Reviews with the Company Director.
- Provide monthly and quarterly budget forecasts for Client activity.
- The role is office based with regular field visits.
- Develop a broad network of contacts within Client organisations to create and leverage business opportunities. Share the Company’s portfolio of services to improve your Client’s ROI.
- Utilise field staff and industry connections to identify and approach new clients through Consultative Selling.
- Direct and manage internal Team members on delivery of campaign goals as set out by the Company and the Client’s vision and objectives.
- Develop and support the Performance Improvement Plan and Personal Development Plan for extended team.
- Manage and mentor Team Manager (Direct Report) to deliver campaign goals through Regional Managers and Field Staff.
Skills and Experience
- Client or Account Management
- Retail and event experience
- Commercially savvy
- Excellent communicator
- Presentation or training experience
- Ability and interest in data analysis (Excel)
- Creative thinking
- Interest in technology
- Driving licence and transport
- Account Management
- Budget Management
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job