Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity?
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Job Title: Account Manager
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Field Based
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Account Management, the primary function of this role is to drive the sales engagement for existing customers in the Commercial Sector in the UK. In addition this role is responsible for identifying and winning new customers to Daisy using initiatives to expand Daisy's presence within the Commercial sector.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate dedication, drive and ambition with an ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment. The candidate will need to apply themselves to a diverse range of tasks, including developing, leading and executing the sales strategy into the sector and ensuring every element of Daisy proposition is promoted, progressed and optimised.
The candidate must be highly organised and capable of prioritising workload based on the customer’s expectations. It is also important that the candidate demonstrates the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to interact with and present to customers at a high level. This position will require proven competent sales experience preferably within the communications/IT services sector. It will also require an understanding of the market place and the requirements of our customers.
- Growth, development and management of the existing account base.
- Acquisition of new brand names to the Daisy Portfolio.
- Manage customer relationships in order to grow and retain existing customer revenues.
- Introduce, actively promote and sell new IT services from across the Daisy group portfolio to new and existing customers.
- Performance will be measured against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing and new customer margin.
- The Account Management role is to manage each assigned customer through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face customer review /re-sign meetings.
- Prepare and submit all documentation relating to existing customer contracts to enable changes to be made as/when required.
- Prepare and maintain on CRM a monthly forecast and pipeline reports to your direct report for inclusion in the sales forecasts.
- Pro-actively manage defined customers to ensure that customer service expectations across the organization are being met.
- Build new and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Aid in the processing and prompt payment of invoices by your customer base.
- Manage and update customer records on Daisy internal CRM system and contract system.
- Being customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst, maintaining a diplomatic and organized approach, even under pressure.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
- Sales experience within the communications/IT services sector is a necessity.
- Experience in creating, managing, negotiating and closing service contracts
- Clearly articulate how IT Solutions deliver Customer Business Value
- Degree standard (desirable) OR significant demonstrable experience within the Commercial Sector.
- Enthusiatic and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'