Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 PA
Location: Central Milton Keynes and Field based 2-3 Days per week
A fantastic opportunity has been created at a leading service procurement company based in the heart of Milton Keynes. This role has arisen due to a desire within the company to provide a better customer experience to their existing and potential client base. Therefore they are interested in individuals that are passionate about relationship building and ensuring an extremely high level of customer service is maintained.
* 25 Days Annual Leave + bank holidays
* Personal Training budget of £1,000
* Perkbox Membership / National rail card
* Charity and Social events each year
Ideally you will already have a proven ability of developing, maintaining and growing relationships in your previous role. Be able to develop an in-depth knowledge of your customer as you will be expected to work very closely with a small number of clients. This is to ensure an exceptional level of customer experience, in doing this you will need the ability to converse with both the users of the product and senior levels of leadership in organisations. With this in mind you must be flexible in your working hours and ensure you are able to travel nationally.
* Understanding the Customer, their goals and objectives
* Building and developing effective relationships with key customers ensuring an exceptional standard of customer experience
* Devising strategies to improve performance and delivery of products
* Implement account plans and develop improvements for customer base
* Proven experience in relationship building
* Strong ability to emphasis and understand the customer
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Degree educated 2nd class or above
* Full clean driving licence
This is an opportunity for an individual who enjoys building relationships and problem solving with effective resolutions
- relationship building / Strong analytical and problem solving skills /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'