Are you a self-motivated and confident Account Manager from a FMCG background, looking to take on a new challenge? If so we are now recruiting for a Field Based Account Manager and looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continuing business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for you to join the team as our Field Based Account Manager, reporting into the Key Account Sales Manager. Your key objective will be to drive sustainable and profitable business growth across the Northern region.
Account Manager key responsibilities:
- To optimise net sales and profit targets within agreed budgets and strategic guidelines
- Deliver against all annual and strategic business objectives
- Become an expert of the account and all the categories we operate in
- Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- To constantly seek new opportunities to enhance and enrich the company’s performance demonstrating a proactive approach to business development
- Actively seek and develop new account opportunities
- To develop, agree and execute an annual Joint Business plan within assigned accounts
The idealAccount Manager:
To be considered for this position, you will ideally need to have proven sales/account management experience dealing with key business clients.
- Demonstrable success in FMCG Key Account management roles
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Fully conversant with the principles of brand management, category management and supply chain management
- A strategic thinker, with strengths in planning and forecasting
- Fully experienced in all aspects of P & L management.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), & presentation skills
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Field Based Account Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job