Account Manager - Field Based
Salary: £40,000 Basic + Car + £15,000 OTE (Realistic and uncapped)
Other regular incentives
Development: Clear path to career progression
Location: Coventry, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Oxford
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE250 business in their search for an exceptional Account Manager.
Our client's brand is exceptionally powerful and their culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees incredibly well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of existing key accounts, with a focus on exceptional service and long-term growth
- Achieving individual sales revenue and activity targets
- Converting new business prospects in the region
- Maintaining business and growing your customer base
- Designing strategic account plans that are tailored to each customer
- Following through to conclusion each element of their strategic account plan
- Managing the customer base to deliver first class account management with regular and timely review meetings and feedback to your team and management.
- Presenting to large groups when needed
- Ensuring that all accounts have a clear understanding of our client's products and pricing structure
- Delivering value-added solutions against their business needs
- Liaising with internal support functions such as Customer Services and Finance to ensure smooth management of the billing & administration process for your customer base, plus the provision of any supporting sales reports.
- Interpreting data and information in review meetings with customers enabling them to better understand their business and market.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy
- Driving the satisfactory resolution of customer queries and disputes, e.g. in relation to aged debt and invoice queries.
- Being a positive role model and ambassador of our client's values and behaviours.
- Taking responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives while being part of a team.
- Providing regular market intelligence reports to the Area Director
- Participating in on-going training to ensure you are continually improving your sales skills
- Attending regional and national meetings to present updates on your patch
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Work closely with your Telesales and Customer Service colleagues to offer exceptional service
- Ideally you'll come from a successful Account Management background, within the advertising, digital marketing, technology platform or digital industry.
- You'll be a hungry and outgoing salesperson, with a passion for consultative sales.
- You'll have been training in a structured sales environment and will be able to demonstrate progression from internal sales into field based account management.
- You'll understand the value of data and insight and will be able to interpret data and present this to your clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear work ethic.
- Live within comfortable commuting distance of Coventry, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Oxford.
- £40,000 Basic Salary
- Achievable, uncapped £15,000 OTE guaranteed for 4 months
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commission and incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Development Manager or Account Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Manager
- Advertising Sales
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"