Account Manager/ Export Trading Assistant
Up to £25,000
A fast-growing beauty and cosmetic company are looking for a Junior Account Manager/ Export Trading Assistant to join their team.
You will be responsible for
- The management of sales and relationships with a portfolio of export customers.
- Managing and ensuring that the sales process runs smoothly from beginning to end.
- Assisting the Head of Export with day to day business development and account management across a broad export customer portfolio.
- Supporting the administration and daily sales/supply chain for all customer accounts
- Analyze and review internal reports and identify any trends/issues through their own initiative
- Keep track of all negotiations and prices agreed by emails or meetings.
- Build and maintain strong communication with supply chain, in order to keep updated of any changes in stock, orders, delivery and any other matters.
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly and correctly.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our goods, social media campaigns and services according to customer needs.
- Keep up to date and check that sales orders are correct in all systems and process documents.
- Review and process orders through to supply chain, as per requested and update systems and process accordingly.
- Create range plans and work with the merchandising teams, internal and external, to update customer forecast accordingly.
- Identify needs and opportunities and suggest to the Head of Export.
- Be in constant contact with the supply chain team, regarding stock deliveries, forecast and stock availability.
- Request samples and packaging information needed from the warehouse when new line forms are needed.
- Check that all sales orders have been picked and delivered 100%. If the order is short or going to be sent short, investigate why, liaising with the supply chain team and informing the necessary people in advance to any orders being shipped.
- Track sales and assist with reporting sales figures each week.
- Prepare sales reports from each account accordingly (previous weeks / months sales, turnover etc.)
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks to support senior account manager.
The ideal Junior Account Manager will have:
- Proven experience as a Junior Account Manager / Trading Assistant or other relevant experience - Merchandising/Buying/Sales (At least 1 year)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- MS Office (in particular MS Excel & Power Point).
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with a problem solving attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Pro-active and uses their own initiative is a must.
- Good commercial and numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate, with the ability to spot future opportunities.
- A motivated team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate at different levels and with foreign buyers.
- Flexible & pro-active approach to work.
- Can achieve highest standards of accuracy.
- Can work to deadlines and works well under pressure.
- Can organise and prioritise.
In return this incredible social media savvy cosmetic company will:
- Pay an incredible salary
- Flexible working hours starting between 7.30am - 9.30am
- Fast-paced work environment, working with some of the biggest distributors and retailers globally
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Young vibrant office culture in the city centre
- Competitive annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Dress down office
- Social Media Savvy
- Innovative way of thinking and being
If you feel you would be suitable for the role and want to apply for the role please reach out to Jennifer on send your CV directly to her today on
The interviews will be happening asap so apply today to avoid missing out.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'