ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS
£NEG + BONUS
Are you a client facing Account Manager with a proven track record in building lasting business relationships? Do not miss out on this opportunity to join this rapidly expanding events and exhibitions company in Sussex within their close knit client services team!
On the up and up this exhibitions focused events agency has gone from strength to strength in recent years, delivering a range of large scale exhibits and built environments for some well known brands. These have included double decker stands, activations and some fit outs; often with innovative digital aspects, creative design and event branding delivered across the globe. Clients vary in industry sector from technology, to gaming and also retail and the account management team are now expanding with roles available at both Account Manager and Account Director level.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with specific client accounts to grow the revenue and the work delivered for these clients. Predominantly exhibition biased currently, you will be focused on cross selling further services including live events and conferences. Working with clients from a strategic point of view to develop the business and overseeing the smooth delivery of projects through the agency.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with client stakeholders to ensure they are happy with the services provided
* Liaising continuously with internal teams to develop briefs and formulate projects
* Attending client meetings to flesh out each brief and project
* Meeting the set account SLAs and growth targets
* Working with the board and the Head of Marketing to push forward the growth strategy
* Cross selling and upselling the varied services of the agency
* Developing new business opportunities across accounts
* Working with the sales team on new business generation and lead development
* Securing repeat business and re-signing of long term contracts
* Ensuring all operational output is in line with the account plans
As an Account Manager you will have come from a client facing role within an agency delivering exhibition stand projects and other live events such as conferences. With proven client development experience, a tenacious approach and fantastic communication skills you will be able to instantly develop rapport and strategically set account plans. In return this agency offers a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with the exhibitions and live events arena.
Get in touch today for further information about how this could be just the move you are looking for!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'