Gartner Worldwide Events is the leading producer of IT conferences globally. We produce 65+ “must attend” events across 6 continents. Our Events are designed to serve the needs of key technology roles and functions within the world’s largest corporations and government organizations. With double-digit growth rates and revenues in excess of $300m annually, Worldwide Events continues to be Gartner’s fastest growing business.
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our Event Sales team, based Egham, Surrey. This role combines the excitement and energy of a world-class, high-performing inside sales team with the chance to interact with client’s first-hand at our global, industry-leading events. If you’re results-driven, experienced and ready to join a high-growth business serving top executives in global accounts, take a look at Gartner!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and highly profitable organization? Do you want to engage with senior IT leaders at Fortune 500 companies? Do you have un-stoppable drive and a no-limits mind-set? If so, Gartner Events is the right place for you to grow your sales career.
Gartner Events help the worlds’ top IT leaders master their roles and transform their businesses. We’ve been growing in the double digits, and we are looking for ambitious and competitive sales professionals to join the team.
In this role you will:
- Engage and build relationships with senior executives within some of the worlds’ largest organizations in order to advise them on which of our role-based conferences Consistently exceed your sales quota by retaining, growing and prospecting attendees within your account territory
- Collaborate with the rest of the EAS team to continue to drive event attendance sales growth
- Inspire those around you to do better every day
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A highly motivated experienced sales professional with the drive to take on a new challenge
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Able to excel in a fast-paced quota-driven environment
- Clear about what motivates you to be the best every day
- EMEA territory with unlimited market opportunity.
- Additional bonus & incentive plans throughout the year.
- Aggressive accelerator rates for over-achievement.
- Outstanding Winners Circle program to recognize and celebrate success, all expenses paid to exotic locations such as – Maui Hawaii, Cape Town South Africa, Auckland New Zealand, Monte Carlo and Miami. Highest Winners Circle qualification rate within Events with over half of the team qualifying every year.
- Monthly global recognition program.
- Eagle Achievement recognition.
- Annual global Top Achiever recognition.
- Ability to travel the globe to meet clients and prospects.
- Career progression and internal promotion based culture with 70% of managers promoted from within the team.
- Attractive benefits packages.
We offer you excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates. On-going professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job