A proven track record in business to business sales?
My client is looking for an Account manager with sales and business development experience is required for highly successful, globally recognised company. This is a busy sales role and you will be working equally as part of a team to maintain selected business accounts and develop new business for the Industrial division. Primarily office based, this role will require some overseas business travel. You will be comfortable meeting face to face at various corporate levels from buyer to Directors.
You need to hold a full passport and driving license, be IT competent and fluent in English, both written and spoken to service key EU
business accounts to maximum potential.
* Maintain all aspects of key business accounts to agreed sales targets.
* Assist with identifying developing new business opportunities and revenue opportunities, identifying USP, value creation and high customer relationships.
* Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations when required (note some European trade shows require weekend travel)
* Report sales progress reporting on a weekly or monthly basis or as required by line management
* Collate market and customer information and feedback opportunities to management on a regular basis
*Support the development of new business and revenue opportunities, identifying USP, value creation and high customer relationships.
* Accept other tasks or projects as assigned by senior management
* Key account sales with demonstrable face to face meeting experience and sales achievement in the business to business sales market.
- Be able to speak fluently in another European language.
* An ability to set goals, manage time and multiple projects.
* Good communication skills and telephone manner.
* Good computer literacy level with MS Office Word, Excel and Power point
* Must hold full passport and driving license for business travel
* English language both written and spoken to develop international business relationships.
* An ability to present to varying audiences including using Microsoft power point
* An ability to research business information using various methodologies.
* Another EU language is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrable sales experience working at a Key account level with Corporates, Multiples, Distributors or large retailers across Europe.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- account manager
- business development
- european language
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job