CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Etail Account Manager to work with Amazon, they need to be focused and determined to succeed. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about sales and business development. This role will be based in Harrogate.
Role of the Etail account manager
The Etail Account Manager will own the day to day vendor relationship for several allocated vendors and will work closely with the Vendor Managers and Instock planners within Amazon. The role will rely on relationships to drive increased and incremental sales into Amazon. The successful candidate must have experience in the IT market and retail sector, and ideally have a good knowledge of SAP, Excel and be able to adapt to using Amazon’s Vendor Central portal.
- Advance Excel skills essential
- EDI knowledge and skills recommended
- Knowledge or interest in IT / consumer electronics
- Excellent analytic skills
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to multi-task, whilst having high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format,
- Professional telephone manner is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to travel
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Increasing sales to Amazon for allocated vendors
- Manage a portfolio of consumer brands into the Amazon accounts.
- Forming relationships with allocated vendors
- Forming relationships with key Amazon contacts
- Order processing through SAP
- Managing order lead-times SAP and VC
- Working with logistics to ensure orders are dispatched in accordance with shipment windows
- Working with PM’s to ensure all rebate and support is loaded
- Support customer services with all queries relating to Amazon
- Understand all Amazon processes and promotional tools
- Work with our content management team to ensure all products are represented to a high level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'