I am seeking an ambitious entry level professional to assume this exciting opportunity as an Account Manager with a well-established organisation in the Media sector. If this is your first career move or first office role having graduated, full training and development will be provided.
The primary remit of this role is to attract new business by establishing and developing new and existing customer relationships.
Further Responsibilities Include:
- Through value-based selling understand and challenge customer requirements to help them achieve their business objectives.
- To sell advertising solutions effectively to deliver revenue, yield and market share growth predominantly through telephone activity.
- Maximise new business spend.
- Win new business from competitors and other sources.
- Identify growth areas and opportunities for our target advertisers.
- Negotiate volume advertising agreements effectively with clients following agreed guidelines.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Monitor competitive media on a regular basis to establish client activity.
- Create innovative ways to build business from existing customers and the market.
- Maintain customer database.
- Support customer strategy and process.
- Become a source of market information for clients.
- Provide client and competitor information and intelligence to Sales Manager and other team members.
This is an ideal move if you are seeking a first career move and can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills - This role requires a lot of good quality conversations with customers so the ability to engage is essential.
- Previous sales experience, whilst not essential, would be a benefit.
- A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of effective telephone sales activity.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of a new market place.
- Flexible and able to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to build effective commercial relationships with new and existing clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Results focused.
- Good time management.
If you are keen to join an established business with a defined training and development structure in a supportive team environment, please apply now.
- Account Manager
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job