In our continued stage of growth it could not be a better time to join Scarlett Entertainment. We are going from strength to strength and need highly motivated and enthusiastic staff to help us continue growing.
Our business has booked and arranged events for clients all over the world including Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, Bahrain, India, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Berlin and all over the UK. We work with many leading global brands such as Prada, Ferrari, and Apple!
The basic salary is highly competitive with very realistic target related bonuses taking the OTE to £45-55k. Our staff have been incredibly successful in hitting their targets and earning at the highest level. Along with the great earning potential they have also enjoyed trips to Thailand, Las Vegas, Dubai, Columbia, Rome to attend events.
This is a target driven sales position, but candidates must have a consultative approach to their work. Listening to and understanding our clients needs and presenting the best, most suitable options to them is paramount.
To be considered for the position candidates will need:
- Experience in a B2B sales or account management
- Ideally experience within the entertainment sector, or selling entertainment
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Driven attitude, always keen and motivated by hitting targets
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- An understanding of the events industry and a passion for the industry will be hugely beneficial as will any travel and logistical background
On a daily basis the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Approving booking agreements between clients
- Preparing itineraries for booked events
- Being main point of contact for logistical queries
- Cost up and book travel
- Writing contracts
- Raising invoices
- Managing costings and commissions often in multi currencies
- Taking overall responsibility for successful events
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate...apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job