ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting new role for a forward-thinking Account Manager interested in joining a fast-growing and innovative organisation. This is a client advisory role and you will be working closely with our Operations Director and Sales Director. You will be working with a team consisting of a Payroll Manager, Pensions Manager, and you will be managing the Client Services Administrator.
The key aspects of the role are the delivery of exceptional services to clients including the following:
- Implementation plans for initial service roll out to clients.
- Identification of additional products which will positively affect the client, employer and our relationship with clients.
- Identification of gaps in our existing proposition which would further enhance it.
Soon we are opening our brand new beautiful offices in Elstree, Hertfordshire so you will be joining us at an exciting time with lots of opportunities to grow within the company.
ABOUT THE PERSON
We are looking for a positive person with a strong personality, who will be able to deliver top notch account management for our clients. This would suit somebody who thrives on building relationships of trust, respect, and partnership with clients.
We are hiring people with a great attitude and smile! If you are passionate for innovation, committed to growth, a team player and eager to learn, then we really want to meet you.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing customer service support and resolving client issues and concerns.
- Liaising with the sales team by identifying opportunities for the provision of increased scope of service provision.
- Working in partnership with the team to achieve client deadlines, maximise revenue and excel in customer service.
- Conducting regular client meetings and providing proactive, commercial and imaginative input, suggestions and solutions to meet the challenges faced by clients.
- Providing diligent internal reports on account status and revenue tracking.
KEY SKILLS & QUALITIES
- You will preferably have a background working for a company who provides outsourced payroll/ pension employee benefit services for their clients.
- Proven experience working as an Account Manager/Client Engagement.
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business and customer relations.
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long-term business relationships.
- Proven track record of superb client retention, business generation and a great strategic mind set.
- Ability to work to deadlines, along with the flexibility to manage multiple clients with changing priorities and the ability to multi-task.
- Good level of commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of outsourced payroll/pensions/employee benefits market and relevant technologies.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Transport: Car parking on site, nearest bus routes 107 & 306.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job