Role: Account Manager (energy / utilities)
Salary: Competitive DOE + bonus
Do you have experience in B2B account management, ideally having worked in energy or utilities? One of the UK’s leading energy consultancies,are looking for an Account Manager to work closely with an allocated BDM to be responsible for the service delivery and query management of a portfolio of account. The Account Manager will be responsible for contract management involving tendering and pricing for new contracts,On-boarding new customer, managing existing clients, resolving queries and bill validation. If you have 12 months experience in account management or customer service, apply for the Account Manager today!
- Responsible for the management and service delivery to key clients
- Ensure successful implementation of new clients
- Ensure service level agreements are met
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers and partners
- Support clients with data reporting
- Completing bill validations and resolving issues
- Contract management: tendering and pricing
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure open communications
- Resolve queries whilst ensuring Service levels are maintained to the highest standards
- 12 months’ experience in a similar role, ideally in energy / utilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at different levels
- Strong organisational skills with a good level of computer literacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'