Job title: Account Manager (Higher Education)
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30’000
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in all roles within 'Customer Management'. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a well- established, forward thinking Education organisation, in their search for a Student Success Co-ordinator (Account Manager) within their brand-new Contact Centre in London.
Our client is expanding quickly to meet the demand for online learning around the world and is actively seeking top candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to expanding educational opportunities for all global citizens.
Based in the new Contact Centre, Student Success Coordinators make a daily difference to the lives of students they support by helping them obtain the education they need to succeed in their careers. Our client is now looking for a talented individual to provide best-in-class support to online students. Serving as part of the Student Retention department based in central London.
Established for over 20 years, our client is a Forward-thinking organisation that works with both public and private non for profit Universities to increase enrolment and revenue through online delivery of high-quality instruction. They assist faculty members in converting their on-campus courses and programs into an online format, recruit qualified students for those programs and help to retain enrolled students through to graduation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Provide warm and personalised high-touch, high-quality, and high-tech support via phone, email, and text to effectively serve the complex needs of adult students earning their degrees online
- Execute strategies to improve retention and graduation rates, overall student satisfaction, and assist students with the development of positive online learning skills
- Monitor student satisfaction and coordinate problem resolution with a high level of positivity and professionalism
- Maintain knowledge of new and existing programmes offered (degree maps) while remaining current on partner and organisational policies and procedures.
- Track and document all interactions with students for reporting purposes with a proprietary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Meet all internal and external service levels
- Proactively contact and engage with inactive students to help them return and complete their degrees
- Help create service layers to continuously improve the online student experience
- Must have 1 - 2 years’ experience within sales, customer services or retentions within a Contact Centre environment
- Must be Degree educated
- Experienced in working within Higher education/ University enrolment process preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with excellent telephone manner and able to empathise, influence and build rapport - someone with a B2B Account Management background would be highly suited
- Passion for helping individuals improve their quality of life through education
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment and ability to adjust priorities as circumstances dictate
- Must have excellent attention to detail and great listening skills in order to be able to advise students correctly and appropriately
- Receptive to feedback and coaching
- Must have basic computer skills, including experience working with Microsoft Office programs, navigating multiple software programs simultaneously, and managing high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies such as Microsoft Office, CRM environments, email clients, telephony systems, etc.
- Experience or willingness to work with adult learners in a distance-learning environment
- Highly proficient analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Well-developed sense of integrity and commitment to student satisfaction
- A competitive basic salary of between £25’000 - £30’000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Good pension scheme
How to apply:
To be considered for this opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV to Nichola Finnigan, Principal Consultant.
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Account Manager
- Higher Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job