We are looking to identify an Account Manager for a well-established and successful recruitment business whose specialist markets are education, social care, domiciliary care, and the pharmaceutical sector. Since its inception in 1994 the business has grown remarkably and now operates across eleven UK cities and towns. The business has evolved to include training services to help businesses up-skill their employees as well as offering a bespoke recruitment service.
If you have experience within the recruitment industry, ideally within the education sector you might be interested in this role that offers fantastic earning potential and the opportunity to work within a supportive and flexible business.
The role will require an experienced recruiter, to maintain and build on existing accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing existing business with a focus on building strong client relationships
- Recruiting education supply staff for reactive and proactive placements
- Filling bookings with your pool of education supply staff
In return you will receive:
- A competitive negotiable salary (dependant on experience) + commission + benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and increasing with service
- You can buy up to 10 more holidays and you’ll take your birthday off
- Flexibility for some remote working
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs
You will need to have:
- Proven recruitment experience
- Existing knowledge of the Education sector
For further information please contact Jo Barnes at Fresh Appointments.
Fresh Appointments are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'