Account Manager - Education Recruitment - Birmingham City Centre - Competitive Salary
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and bright account manager within our inner city Birmingham office.
As an account manager you will be responsible for recruiting Teachers and Specialist Teaching Assistants into Birmingham Schools.
- Place job adverts.
- Interview Candidates.
- Liaise with Schools and candidates.
- Gauge candidate availability.
- Build strong working relationships with education professionals.
- Support with administration and compliance.
- UK Graduate (Desirable)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Sales experience
- 1 year experience within education (Desirable)
- Can do attitude.
- 25k - 30k OTE
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing incentives and competitions
Academics is one of the leading education agency in the UK. We have a supportive culture with continuous ongoing training.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job