Account Manager - Distribution
Salary: £21,000 basic OTE £40K per annum plus benefits
Skills: Sales, Distribution, Trade, Office Solutions, Hardware and Consumerables, B2B, B2C, Account Management
Hours: Monday to Friday in line with business requirements
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, stakeholder pension scheme, discount voucher hub, Healthcare cash plan, company bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme
About the Company
A print and document company with a strong history of over 25 years, have grown to become a leading supplier in their field. With a vibrant team, growing client base and a great plan for future growth this is a fantastic time to join an exciting company. Our client is now looking for an energetic and proactive Sales Manager to manage the Distribution sales team.
Reporting to the Distribution Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will sell a variety of hardware and consumables to B2B and B2C customers, whilst ensuring maximum profit is made and targets are met. The role will include looking after an existing client base as well as generating new business opportunities.
Are you a confident and assertive individual with a high customer focus and the drive to carve out a successful career in sales? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What will your working week be like?
- Maintain and develop existing client base
- Actively source and develop new business
- Hit weekly targets set
- Establish strong business relationships with clients and prospects
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Account Management - managing the full sales lifecycle from start to finish
Who will suit this role?
- In order to be considered for this position you have gained the following experience and skill set
- Proven experience as an account manager desired
- Proven experience of the sales cycle, from preparation to closing
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above (including Maths and English)
- Degree educated an advantage
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- A polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner
- The ability to communicate and interpret issues
- Excellent attention to detail
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Sales, Distribution, Trade, Office Solutions, Hardware and Consumerables, B2B, B2C, Account Management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Office Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"