Account Manager (Distribution)
Location: Croydon, CR0 4RR
Salary: £21,000 per annum (£40k OTE) plus benefits
About the company:
Our client has over 25 years' experience in selling a wide range of office equipment and supplies to the trade for resale. Over the past two decades, our client have developed key working relationships with the leading global brands and are well known distributors for Canon, Kyocera, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sharp and Toshiba.
They are seeking to recruit an energetic and proactive Account Manager to join their Distribution sales team. Reporting to the Distribution Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will sell a variety of hardware and consumables to B2B and B2C customers, whilst ensuring maximum profit is made and targets are met. The role will include looking after an existing client base as well as generating new business opportunities.
Duties of the Account Manager (Distribution):
- Maintain and develop existing client base.
- Actively source and develop new business.
- Hit weekly targets set.
- Establish strong business relationships with clients and prospects.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Account Management - managing the full sales lifecycle from start to finish.
Requirements of the Account Manager (Distribution):
- A minimum of 12 months proven experience as an Account Manager
- Telesales experience is desirable
- Proven experience of the sales cycle, from preparation to closing
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Degree educated an advantage.
Account Manager (Distribution) Benefits:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Discount voucher Hub.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Account Manager (Distribution) role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job