The experience we need.
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives
- A creative mindset, a problem solver and strong communicator.
- Highly organised and diligent.
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales
- Previous experience in a marketing, creative or digital agency, or other marketing role
- Experience of working in the technology, software or pharmaceutical sectors preferred but not essential
- Graphic designers seeking to move to an Account Management position are also encouraged to apply
- To build relationships internally and with clients to ensure the internal teams are fully informed of the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to make sure projects are delivered in line with the standards outlined in the company SLA.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process
- Set in the beautiful village in the county of Oxfordshire, the agency provides a culture of social inclusion and creative diversity.
- This agency provides the most up to date technology allowing you to achieve awesome results on behalf of your clients.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days
- A great benefit’s package
- A friendly team that will offer support and development
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job