Account Manager / Digital Marketing /
An experienced Account Manager is needed by our client, a rising software company, to be based in East London.
They provide digital marketing and data processing services to retailers - in particular for loyalty and gift card programmes.
Their client base runs across several countries. With offices located across London, Sydney and Auckland, they are now on the lookout for motivated individual to join their close-knit team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will oversee a small team and lead each stage of the day-to-day marketing services of their major multinational clients across the UK and other European countries, from start until finish.
As a senior team member, you will be busy with any of the following: managing all marketing campaigns for rewarding and incentivising loyalty programme members, liaising with client stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers, creative agencies & their internal teams, ensuring deadlines are met, providing updates on each stage of the marketing projects, managing quotes, carrying out administrative tasks, taking part in work-in-progress and project review meetings, preparing briefing documents for delivery teams, and overseeing testing and approvals. You will also be developing an in-depth knowledge of the company's processing systems and tools.
Depending on your interests and skill sets, there will also be opportunity for full training and guidance & growth path within the business.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the digital marketing services field
- Strong understanding of the following: targeted marketing principles, management of data & technology behind targeted marketing and digital marketing communications
- Previous experience dealing with senior client personnel
- Capable of managing multiple
- Campaign projects concurrently
- Experience managing a small team
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Knowledge of Campaign Monitor or similar email services Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Experience with Jira (advantageous)
Salary: generous base salary
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Account Manager / Digital Marketing /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job