Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Company: The Pull Agency
Location: Shalford, Guildford, Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 -£35,000 (Dependant on experience)
Experienced digital marketing client services manager wanted to manage a portfolio of digital marketing client accounts. (Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO). The candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an agency, or similar environment.
Working directly with the digital marketing team, the candidate will have a strong understanding of the principles of digital marketing, and have experience working on projects from kick-off through to strategy and implementation. The candidate will be responsible for planning and forecasting, reporting and presenting campaign performance to clients, across multiple channels, as well as scheduling resources internally.
The candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable presenting and discussing work with clients. Strong interpersonal skills are required as the role will involve identifying new business opportunities and working with colleagues on new business pitches.
- 3 year’s digital marketing experience.
- A thorough understanding of paid social media, PPC and SEO.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- The Account Manager must have experience of Google Analytics.
- Ability to help audit and optimise a digital marketing strategy.
- Experience preparing and delivering pitches.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Some experience working on web development and conversion rate optimisation projects.
Position in Organisation
Head of Client Services
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to ensure digital projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
- Assisting in the planning, scoping, managing and delivery of digital projects.
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects. Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept up to date and in good order.
- Briefing digital projects to the relevant internal teams.
- Maintaining an optimum level of contact with the client, both written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Identifying opportunities, and growing accounts in both digital, development and other services where applicable.
This is a full-time role subject only to normal three-month probation period. Salary will be competitive and dependant on relevant experience, and account managers also benefit from a target related bonus scheme. Pull also provide generous benefits incl.
- Responsibility and development from day one.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- 23 days paid holiday per year (the agency is normally closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day providing an additional 3 days holiday.)
- Service-related profit share scheme.
- Service-related extra holiday.
- Private Healthcare after 6 months.
- Bike-to-Work Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Two annual parties, Summer and Xmas.
About the Pull Agency
Pull brings together the worlds of strategic brand development and design, with technology at the core.
Most brand agencies behave as though nothing has changed. Most digital agencies behave as though everything has changed.
We understand what has changed. The media has changed, human emotional responses haven’t.
We create compelling brand propositions, apps, websites and campaigns, and are committed to growing our client’s bottom line.
Our clients include Right Guard, The Institute of Civil Engineers, First Central Insurance, John Lewis, Crimestoppers, Turtle Mat, Reed Exhibitions and Schwarzkopf Professional.
Shalford Surrey - Transport Links
Pull are based in Shalford, Surrey, immediately South of Guildford. It has a railway station which is between Guildford and Dorking on the Reading to Gatwick Airport line and is just 10 minutes from the A3, 20 minutes from the M25.
Agencies: This role is being managed by Job Board Direct / DCA Recruitment, for more information please contact Amy.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job