Job Title: Account Manager - Digital Marketing
We are currently recruiting for a talented and driven Account Manager for an exciting client of ours within the developing and exciting sector of Digital Marketing! The company is a multinational Digital Marketing agency, a very innovative and forward thinking firm that values it’s employees above all else. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with a new role, as well as someone who is looking to travel globally as part of their career.
This role is perfect for someone who is technically skilled, a fast learner and eager to learn. Enthusiasm for tech, innovation and data is an essential part of this job. Managing clients will be your main aim and keeping your clients satisfied and growing their lifetime value will be your main aim, with your charming personality and personable nature, you should be able to create a good working relationship with all of your clients.
The main duties of the Digital Marketing Account Manager will be:
- Provide insightful and in-depth account analysis of your various campaigns.
- Deliver accurate and detailed reports for commercial purposes using PowerPoint and Excel Deliverables.
- Participate in industry Events ensuring the company brand is kept strong.
- As well as presenting attending company meetings as well as various training in order to develop skills and techniques.
- Ensure you and other company members are kept up to date on industry developments as well as competitor activities by delivering relevant reports.
The main attributes the Digital Marketing Account Manager should have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Account and Digital Campaign Management within display advertising or performance marketing.
- A strong academic background with a degree in business, engineering, marketing or similar.
- Must have a very analytical background and mind-set.
- Strong Communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Possess the ability to explain complex technological solutions that address business needs.
If you’re looking for a new challenge within a fantastic, innovative company, are willing to push yourself to ensure you get the right results and enjoy working within a fast paced environment then this is the job for you! Apply now to find out more!
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job