We're looking for an enthusiastic, tenacious and energetic person to join our Customer Engagement team to develop our revenue growth with new and existing clients.
You'll be responsible for building up business through gaining new customers and strategic accounts for Fenturi working in conjunction with the wider marketing, creative and customer excellence teams.
Working with prospective clients, this role is to understand their business strategy, potential project requirements and learning objectives in order to create, communicate, propose and pitch compelling learning solutions and consultancy services.
A passionate interest in learning and in the technologies that can support learning is essential. You must love to communicate and to build excellent relationships both externally and internally.
Main duties of the role:
- Develop new business relationships and opportunities for Fenturi within new named clients
- Present Fenturi to potential clients through direct communication in telephone calls, emails and in face to face meetings
- You will be expected to spend 80% of your time generating business development opportunities supported by the marketing and lead generation function
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation; qualifying the opportunity and the solution pitch
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Fenturi are captured, explored and fully exploited
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team. Support is available for complex large pitches and strategic opportunities
- As a representative of Fenturi at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline using the Fenturi CRM software and following the Fenturi pipeline process
- Have a thorough understanding of clients business objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives to sell the appropriate solution
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner as appropriate
- Effectively interact with other teams when handing projects ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale
- Keep abreast of issues affecting learning technology companies and the training industry and collecting competitor intelligence
- Ensure Fenturi remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Produce monthly and quarterly status reports for each client for review with the wider team
Knowledge and Experience required:
- A least 2+ years’ experience of successful business development in the area of digital learning
- Must be comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their business requirements and their industry
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to have a strong impact and influence key decision makers
- Ability to effectively manage external & internal relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from revenue targets
- Ability to identify a client’s key business objectives and propose solutions working with the wider Fenturi team where appropriate
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM Software
Located in Bristol with travel both across the UK and internationally.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Commercially aware
- Digital Learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"