Account Manager (Digital Agency)
£35 - £50K
Fancy working for one an exciting digital agency who work with some of the biggest names in the UK?
Well if this is you, then I may have a fantastic role for you!
As an Account Manager, you will be working for a highly successful digital & online marketing agency. As part of this role, it will be your responsibility to help educate businesses on how they can grow their brands and businesses online. In return for all your hard work and your super Account Management skills, you will be given the autonomy, training, creative freedom and resources to succeed not forgetting some fantastic earning potential.
It is imperative that you have digital/media Sales/Account Management experience.
About the job:
- Developing a strong knowledge base and understanding of client’s businesses, customers, the markets they operate in as well as competitors.
- Attention to detail and fully understanding client’s requirements.
- Building existing and prospective clients accounts.
- Being able to communicate with people at varying levels within an organisation.
- Business Development through a consultative approach.
- Producing accurate forecasts for clients.
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence customers and uncover potential opportunities, be self-motivated and possess an excellent telephone manner and strong listening and questioning skills. You will be experienced in the business to business (B2B) sector, with a keen interest in technology and digital sales. You will enjoy meeting customers face to face and selling in a consultative manner.
*Please note: Agency experience and a driving license are essential for this position.
About the Company.
- Fantastic team atmosphere
- Regular salary reviews
- Growing year on year
Interested click apply now
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Chengi at Authentic Recruitment.
Authentic Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Authentic Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job