Role: Account Manager
Location: South Central (Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire)
Salary: Competitive basic salary plus bonus, company car and benefits.
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Representative to cover South Central England (Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Hampshire). This person will be responsible for driving sales and implementing strategies with the aim of increasing market share and growing the business and revenue across his/her territory.
The company that I am representing is a fast growing company within the Diabetes market.
As a Sales Representative you will be expected to:
- Maintain and develop the existing customer base and generate new key accounts.
- Provide practical and theoretical support to existing and potential customers.
- Participate in clinical discussions with physicians and key stakeholders in the buying process of the products.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key decision makers and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Launch new products as well as maximise growth on the existing product portfolio.
- Increase market share and revenue by identifying new business opportunities within the defined territory.
- Provide local forecasts and business reports.
- Understand the dynamics of the local market including the Health Care Systems, Competitors and the Economic Environment.
Core Competencies required:
- Proven track record in Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical sales, ideally within the Diabetes field.
- Degree educated preferably in a Business or Lifescience subject.
- Account Management Experience.
- An Energetic and Enthusiastic Overachiever.
- A Team Player.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send in your CV ASAP
- medical devices
- Medical sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job