Role: Headhunter / Delivery Consultant - IT recruitment (Cybersecurity )
Location: Old Street, London (Remote Working at the moment)
Salary: Up to £35k + commission + great benefits
My IT recruitment client works with top companies within the technology world to provide the most talented IT professionals and is looking to recruit a Headhunter with some experience working in a recruitment agency to support the recruitment of cybersecurity professionals.
The successful candidate will support the team to attract highly demanded professionals within the cyber and information security sector (CTO's, Cyber Security Directors, Heads of IT, Penetration Testers, Senior Engineers, Security Consultants...).
Part of the role is to ensure the correct recruitment methods and successful delivery of the right calibre of candidates.
- Market mapping and sourcing candidates through various different means; headhunting, job boards, LinkedIn…
- Screening and qualifying candidates, making detailed notes and briefing the Director of the team
- Build a trusted network of inactive, passive and active candidates within the cybersecurity sector
- Through the conversations, you hold, gain market intelligence and create business development leads
- Become a market expert in the cybersecurity space. Take an active interest in following the market and staying ahead of the game
Experience and skills
- You are experienced in recruiting passive candidates within the technology sector in the UK, ideally within the cyber and information security sector
- You have a minimum of a years' experience working in a recruitment agency
- You are comfortable in finding the best candidates through social media and advertising
- The role requires an innate ability to engage, question and listen to people
- You enjoy and take a keen interest in technology and are not fazed by the language
- We are a friendly and collaborative team and need someone who likes working with others.
- Right to work in the UK (no sponsorship)
Some of our benefits
- Competitive salary and commission
- Contribution to your gym membership
- 23 days holidays and one additional day each year up to 28 days
- 1 day off to take on your birthday
- 1 charity day available to do some charity work
- Access to huge savings and discounts available to purchase items at retail, entertainment, meals and many other outlets with Perkbox
- Free monthly massages in the office
- You will also be eligible for a quarterly lunch club - activity and dinner
- Annual summer trip for our top performers
- Permanent Placement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'