Account Manager - data driven marketing
Award Winning Agency - Times 100 Best Companies to Work For
One of our data driven marketing agency clients is seeing an experienced Account Management expert to join their very busy, fast paced team supporting across multiple global brands.
In this role you will be overseeing the delivery of all data driven marketing campaigns (Social, Display, Email, SMS, Search, Push, messaging etc.), as well as working alongside data planners and analysts who cover data management, reporting and analytics for these global brands,
You will need to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with a level of ambiguity, and there is great opportunity for development and growth within this team too.
You will be working within the data arm of an agency group, so you must be numerate and be able to design marcomms solutions based on insights, including channel selection and creation of matrices.
POSITION - Account Manager
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £30k - £40k plus excellent benefits
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- A proven background in agency account management; data driven CRM
- Experience in managing the delivery of data driven marketing communications on behalf of large brands
- An analytical approach; comfortable using insights to inform decisioning around targeted marketing
- Skilled in resource planning, pulling together client requirements into briefs and project management
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Ideally experience of working with automotive clients (nice to have)
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
- account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job