We currently have an Account Manager position within a recruitment company based in Central London (Bank/Monument) who specialise in Cyber Security Recruitment.
- Founded in 2008
- Telecommunications, Cyber and Management Consultancy recruiter
- Offer a mixture of contingent and executive search services to their clients
- They already have a new business development team and a team of 20 Resourcers/Delivery focused individuals who can find the candidates
- This role is the client and candidate management part of the recruitment role (therefore no new business)
- Average deal value is £15k
- Clients include: Logica, Fujistu, KPMG, HP, Oracle, TFL, Fireeye etc.
- They operate in the 180 model (separate client and candidate team
- This role is for the candidate team and involves screening, qualifying and shortlisting suitable candidates for various positions
- Excellent career progression available; when you become a Director you will be made a shareholder in the company
- Salary: Up to 27K + commission (usually 35K-45K in your first year for earnings)
- Strong career progression, up to management level based on performance and merit rather than duration of service (promotions and reviews are conducted every 3-6 months at this company)
- Extensive training provided
- Incentives include: Annual Presidents club (usually 4 days in Marbella), monthly achievers lunch club, birthday off, team incentives i.e. skiing weekends, Friday lunch paid for, go-karting, paint-balling, poker nights, etc.
- You must have at lesat 12 months exposiure to Account Management, Recruitment or Client Relations/Managment
- You must be financially motivated, driven, self-motivated
- Enjoy working towards targets and in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, and keen to help a brand and business grow through reputation and excellent service
- Account Manager
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job