Account Manager, Customer Support - B2B - £30K + Package - 6 Months Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand within Retail/FMCG for a support executive to provide friendly, educated and empathetic support to B2B customers and constantly seek to improve the member experience. To ensure that through effective communication, you provide a high level of support to the wider UK team, highlighting requirements and assisting the business to meet, and exceed, them.
Role of the Support Executive
- Accurately process applications, orders, renewals, payments, debt collection and resignation applications to agreed service levels.
- Ensure fantastic quality personal and team service to anyone contacting us.
- Take ownership of each task until completed or handed over.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of standards, products and services, keeping up to date with any changes.
- Provide accurate, understandable, support on products and services to customers.
- Accept the limits of your knowledge and pass customers over to other staff where necessary.
Voice of the customer
- Develop a deep understanding of our members businesses, processes and use of our solutions.
- Be the voice of the member and champion their requirements in cross-functional and internal insight activities in order to drive continuous development for the members.
- Act as the company champion in your allocated area of the member journey to ensure the company is aware of opportunities to develop member-facing content, solutions and services.
- Support internal projects with member knowledge, outbound calling and inbound response handling when required.
- Provide accurate insight and statistics for inclusion in reports, and/or produce reports that improve company awareness of current events and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the CRM system and the company’s website.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy for account information by updating member details whenever they contact us.
- Follow the guidelines on ticketing and communications logging to create accurate logs of customer contact onto the CRM system ensuring information is of a high professional quality, which can be used by the business.
Requirements of the Support Executive
- Solid experience of working in a member/customer/account management environment
- Experience of providing fantastic, and challenging poor, customer service
- Exceptionally good relationship building experience
- A history of using communication and questioning skills
- Excellent computer skills and competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of being a close-knit team player with the ability to support a wider team
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job