Account Manager- Customer Success
£33 000 - £35 000
- An opportunity to develop your career in a rapidly growing environment
- Be part of growing this role as the company grows
- No constraints on when you take holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop - Mac or Windows
- An opportunity to work with a talented team of industry professionals
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Share options
- Company pension
- Free fruit
- Freshly roasted coffee
- Great central location
The must haves:
- At least 5 years experience in a customer-facing or account management role
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding key goals
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A great understanding of what excellence in customer looks like
- A true passion in client engagement both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to prioritise your work whilst demonstrating efficiency
- Enjoy the pace of a fast forward thinking company as an account manager
- Comfortable with defining and measuring metrics for success
The nice to haves:
- SaaS and/or start up experience - As an account manager
About the company
- Our client is an award winning company whose business is growing due to key investments from leading UK retailers
- They are pioneering new technology techniques in computer vision and machine learning to disrupt the industry
- Their mission is to "help anyone build beautiful living spaces for themselves and their family, no matter how little design experience they have"
About the role:
- Work extremely closely with customers ensuring they onboard and adopt our software successfully and continue to derive value from it throughout their relationship with us.
- Travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and issues.
- Deliver exception engagement as an account manager
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Proactively identify customer challenges and work with the customer to find solutions.
- Communicate common issues and collaborate with product teams to help them prioritise new features and improvements.
- Ensure customers remain with us at the end of their renewal period.
- Find growth opportunities with each customer.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Customer satisfaction
- Realtionship building
- Account growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job