Account Manager (Customer Success) - Software (Sport & Leisure)
Green 4 was founded in 2006 with a vision to bring CRM to the sport and leisure industries.
With many years of experience in this unique market place, our vision has come to life and we've recently been recognised with a Queen's Award for Enterprise, the UK's highest business accolade.
Green 4 are Customer Relationship Management and Ticketing experts for sport and leisure.
We use knowledge, experience and technologies to help the world’s most ambitious sports, leisure and entertainment organisations to understand their customers, grow loyalty and maximise revenues.
- To be the primary point of contact for a selection of clients.
- To manage accounts in order to build positive working relationships.
- To support the client in maximising their returns from their investment.
- To achieve an annual upsell target.
- To deliver excellent customer service and hence build long lasting customer relationships.
- To build positive working relationships with all internal stakeholders to maximise the effectiveness of how we deliver excellent customer service.
Build and establish positive working relationships with all clients in order to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service, leading to increased retained revenue and upsell opportunities:
Tasks to include:-
- Proactively manage a portfolio of allocated client accounts
- Liaising with clients regarding their requirements and providing status updates
- Coordinating with internal suppliers to ensure client requirements are met to budget and on-time
- Visiting clients on an agreed schedule to develop positive working relationships
- Identifying opportunities to develop the scope of the services and products we provide to clients
- Qualification of opportunities identified, establishing and understanding the client requirements and business benefits.
- Preparation of proposals to upsell new products and services
- Demonstration of key capabilities of software when required (upgrades, pitches etc)
- Maintenance of up-sell pipeline and forecast reports
- Delivery of presentations to clients
- Supporting the marketing function with the provision of client case-studies
- Production of a monthly status report on all key clients
- Stay at the forefront of both Green 4 and Microsoft product/service development in order to understand how we can continually improve our client offering
Desirable experience/skills required
- Proven experience in an Account Management role or similar - 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of CRM as a concept
- Ability to independently identify, analyse, and resolve customer issues effectively.
- Ability to independently identify, analyse, and recommend new services effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics technology
- Practical knowledge of CRM, Digital and Data Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with both clients and colleagues
- Sales experience in a B2B environment
- Commercially aware with the ability to negotiate and close sales
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills
- IT literate with experience in using the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- A passion for sport or strong interest in the leisure industry
- A 'can-do’ attitude - providing solutions, not problems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A team player who enjoys working towards a common goal
- An ambitious attitude to career development in the sports & leisure industry
- Salary to be agreed dependant on skills and experience
- Commission opportunities
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Customer Success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"