We are currently working with a Hull based company who are looking to recruit for an Accounts Manager and a Customer Service Assistant.
To be successfully shortlisted you will need to have experience:
• Keen eye for detail
• Focused on quality
• Point of contact for briefing requirements & client liaison
• Accurately inputting required data
• Creation of work instructions at each milestone
• Liaising closely with artwork & print technical teams to achieve desired results
• Suppling quotations based on requirements / Receipt of PO upon commencing of work
• Excellent project management & communication skills
• To work as part of a small, but very exciting & growing team
• MS Office package experience (Excel / Word / etc)
• Experience in FMCG / Packaging Industry would be extremely advantageous
Desirable Skills but not essential:
- Photoshop to review renders
- Illustrator to check the artwork
- In-Design to create presentations
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
Kingston Recruitment Ltd are a commercial, manufacturing and technical recruitment specialist who have been established in Hull since 1985.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job