Up to £29k
Working within the Client Services Team of this global marketing communications provider, this exciting position involves the delivery of client projects to a high standard of excellence while maximising revenue and profit for the company, and ensuring client retention and satisfaction.
You'll also manage the financial aspects of client jobs, including monitoring costs and time allocations, keeping budgets up-to-date and issuing invoices.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To play the lead role in the delivery of client projects, including client liaison, management of internal resource departments and management of external suppliers
• To develop compelling client solutions and deliver excellence to clients
• To be the escalation point of contact for all participant queries via phone and email
• To manage the delivery of the programme communication plans
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and keeping up to date client programmes
• Creating the design briefs and briefing the internal creative department
• Briefing and working closely with Technical Project Implementation managers to create project change orders for existing client programmes, briefing the technical department and testing the systems once developed
• Supporting on proposals
• To set up and lead client meetings (where appropriate), creating agendas, communicating, creating and following up on contact reports
• To manage all financial aspects of client projects
• To project manage client jobs, including taking responsibility for timelines, reporting, management of client and participant communication
• To actively identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and upsell existing projects; and to play a lead part in the account development plan for each client
• To own responsibility for contributing towards a team GP targets by ensuring timesheets and budgets are kept up to date and all work is quoted and approved by the client before commencement
• You may have line management responsibility for Client Services Executives
• Developing positive relationships across a number of internal departments
Ideally you'll need:
• Experience of working client-side within an agency environment in a similar role
• Significant client management experience
• Substantial project management experience, including responsibility for meeting deadlines, reporting on progress and leading project teams
• Demonstrable financial management experience with evidence of managing costs or monitoring budgets including working on a Finance system
• Experience of working with technology and systems i.e. websites
• Experience of working with and analysing complex data
• Excellent IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels and with all types of people
• Good verbal and written communication skills with clarity of expression
• Commercial outlook with a passion for quality
• Credibility in front of clients
• Excellent time management and task management skills
In return, you’ll get to enjoy all of the fantastic benefits on offer:
•A generous holiday entitlement (which increases over time)
•An extra day's holiday on your birthday
•A yearly company bonus
•£100 per year towards your own personal development
•Cycle to work scheme
•Buy and sell holiday
•Half-day paid per month to work with a charity of your choice
•Subsidised on-site massages
•Free independent financial advice
•Free and confidential Associate assistance programme
•Refer a friend rewards
•A personal development plan to ensure that you can grow with us
•Regular role-specific training & development
•Access to online training courses
•Length of service awards
•And much more!
On top of the great benefits, you’ll also get to work as part of a supportive and driven team in a company where the culture is to work hard, share the rewards and celebrate as a family.
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Client Liaison
- Project Delivery
- Design Briefs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"