Our client is a is a leading contact centre software and full unified comms solution provider who partners with some of the leading customer management technology vendors. They require an Account Manager. In particular the client is experiencing excellent growth in CX digital solutions e.g. livechat, chat bots and AI etc.
Excellent base salary, car allowance and uncapped bonus paid on new business profit. Commission is paid upfront on booked value for whole contract duration.
You would be responsible for retaining, managing & developing a set of key customer accounts within London and South East region. The Account Manager will be supported in managing between 8 - 15 accounts and the primary task is to develop strong relationships in order to generate opportunities to grow the clients share of the customer spend in contact centre and digital technologies.
The client has an extensive portfolio of solutions it can sell to its customer base and a large presales & consultancy team that can help Account Manager develop business cases to justify investment based on technical or business needs. Experience of solution/insight selling based on ROI or improvements in customer service form a core part of the role
This is a field based role with travel to client’s London office and client sites in London and the South East. The client would expect you to be on client sites 3-4 days a week once fully up and running. Other times you will be home based.
- Retention & extension of existing customer support contract as part of renewal cycle
- Targeted to sell upgrades, support extension, new products & network services into customer base
- Understands customer needs and expectations by providing a consultative approach, working closely with the wider presales & consultancy team to enhance the opportunities
- Delivers effective insight based presentations focused on solutions to the customer's need.
- Maintains strong customer relationships with all decision makers & extend relationships in the account
- Accurately prepares account plans and sales forecasts in line with profit targets
- Build strong relationships within the customers at multiple levels.
- Forge links with vendor high touch personnel assigned to customers
- Champion accounts within the clients business & communicate effectively with colleagues about their needs
Required Skills / Experience
- Understanding & background in Communication & General IT Technology Account Management. Ideal experience would be in customer service or contact centre technology Account Management.
- Skills and competencies developed through direct selling within major enterprise level accounts equivalent to 3 - 10 years’ experience
- Experience of working with complex or large territory/account, products/services, sales or account management processes
- Good broad understanding of all aspects of technology ideally with some experience of Customer Service, Digital or Contact Centre technology. This should include Network Services, Applications (CRM) and cloud/hosted solutions.
- Solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts to enable negotiation on contractual terms
- A track record of broad account planning activities within aligned customer base, working with the customer to build long term roadmaps that are aligned to business objectives and ROI driven outcomes
- A track record of success in achieving or exceeding quotas on a quarterly basis through selling new technologies as well as upgrades/expansions into existing customers.
- Demonstrable ability to accurately forecast sales signatures, with a high degree of quality and accuracy against opening forecasts
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to confidently present to senior people & conduct analysis into business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with cross functional teams, with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- The ability to address customers at a technical level and understand strategic trends
- Dynamic, self-starter with a hunger for sales and winning business alongside a strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An energetic approach & a can-do positive attitude
- Business Development
- Contact Centre
- Enterprise Software
- Key Account Development
- Unified Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"