About the Client:
My client is a leading Outsourcing organisation and owing to a number of client wins are now looking for an Account manager to take ownership of a number of key contracts, providing outstanding Customer Experience along the way. This role will be based in the contact centre with some travel to client sites as required.
About the Role:
You will manage the delivery of several large accounts providing a variety of services through the Service Centre to clients.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Development of Best Practice service delivery models and continuous improvement across contracts including innovation of services including Contact Centre and Customer Experience
- Account management and implementation of client contracts as required across both back office and contact channels
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure effective delivery of contracts
- Looking for additional revenue streams and bid opportunities
- Development of account plans and ensuring resourcing strategy is correct for the site
- Interpretation of MI and aligning to financial budgets
What we’re looking for:
- This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has coordinated and developed client accounts and who is looking to join a growing and profitable organisation with an opportunity for career progression.
- It would suit someone from an outsourcing background - contact centres, support services or the construction sector.
About the Offer:
42,000 + £45,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Rob Dermott, Director
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Operations
- Customer Services
- Operational Excellence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job