*Do you want to work for a growing company with a relaxed family feel?
*Do you relish the challenge of a brand new role with a chance to really make an impact?
*Do you enjoy all elements of Account Management from building new relationships to upselling to tweaking and analysing results for the best ROI?
If yes, this could be the role for you!
Client Services Account Manager
Our client specialises in providing student marketing solutions to companies, universities, colleges and schools in the UK & international markets. They provide solutions, which include both digital and outdoor advertising to ensure they get the best and most applicable talent for their clients.
They believe in being the best at what they do and are seeking like-minded and talented professionals to help continue their exciting growth strategy.
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team and to manage all digital campaigns for new clients coming on board to the platform.
Key Responsibilities of The Client Services Account Manager:
- Working closely with the client to understand the requirements and goals of the campaign
- Liaising with the client to gather all information to start the campaign
- Give feedback and offer advice, help write content
- Setting up and scheduling all campaign activity
- Implements the digital campaigns
- Monitors the results throughout the campaign and will give feedback to the client
- Provides reporting during / end of campaign
- Ensures success of campaigns and delivery to agreed targets
- Upselling new clients on additional services
- Deliver successful campaigns with good ROI for your clients
The ideal Client Services Account Manager:
- Degree educated, understand a youth/student audience
- Minimum 12 months Sales/Account Management experience
- Experience selling and monitoring the performance of campaigns preferred
- Proven track record of managing projects to deliver specific outcomes ideal
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self starter
- Marketing experience/qualifications highly desirable
What's in it for you as an Account Manager?
Basic salary up to £30,000 doe
Exciting time to join an established company that has had recent investment
Be the first person in a brand new role, lead the way
Full ownership of each client, their success is down to you
Huge potential for progression long term
22 days holiday + Christmas + Bank holidays
Social committee that arranges fun monthly outings - they can be part of that
Lynda Training in subjects of your choice
Charity fundraising events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job