Account Manager - £25k - £26k basic + Bonus + benefits - Location - Knutsford (Cheshire)
Must be from a Chemicals OR Distribution background & familiar with pricing and stock ordering.
The company is one of the largest private distribution business’s in the UK. It has offices in nearly a dozen countries and is therefore able to offer the potential for immediate career advancement and varying opportunities throughout the business. This role will suit someone with ambition and a hard working attitude. This role is office based in the Knutsford area.Training and progression are highly valued and you will receive both external sales training and continuous on-the-job training within the Company. The job is office based, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and as a sales administrator you will be working within a small experienced team. A good work ethic will be rewarded both financial and career advancements. The management team are very friendly and approachable with an ethos of maintaining harmony within the work environment. This is a career role with promotional prospects, a sustainable future and the company has excellent staff retention.
The Role - Account Manager
When joining the business you will be entrusted with a base of clients who will be a mixture of active & inactive accounts within various business sectors. Your job will be to:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts
- Negotiate renewals of contracts and complete all paperwork accurately
- Maintain strong customer relationships as 1st line support to resolving any queries your customers may have
- Help achieve targets, goals and objectives
- To maintain effective working relationships with the team members and people in other departments throughout the company
- Checking pricing and product stock availability
- Keeping up-to-date with regulatory requirements
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- You will be involved with the whole trading process, from dealing with suppliers, writing proposals & facilitating deals.
- Job Requirements & Must Have Skills (Account Manager / Account Manager)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of chemicals or distribution industry
- Pricing and stock ordering
- Account Management skills
- Good educational background
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Talent for customer interaction and negotiation
- Quick thinking and accuracy
- Excellent at relationship building and ability to converse at all levels
- Good organisational and time management skills
Please apply for the Account Manager role for an immediate response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job