Account Manager - Catering Soft Service Facilities Management
Job Title: Account Manager - Catering Soft Service Facilities Management
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 + benefits including car, bonus, pension, and flexible benefits scheme
Location: Edinburgh with some travel to Glasgow and Aberdeen
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Account Manager - Catering Soft Service Facilities Management Role:
As Account Manager, leading delivery with our prestigious client, you'll plan, organise and manage multi-site delivery of all services within all areas including the catering, hospitality, vending, help desk, catering equipment maintenance and deep cleaning business areas including facility refurbishment, project management and procurement.
An interesting and exciting opportunity for an experienced soft services multi-site manager with catering expertise, the buildings alone are magnificent and breath taking, your end user customer group include high profile individuals, this role will be right for that authentic leader to join a great team, one who has exceptional client relationship skills and who enjoys working within a historic setting.
Account Manager - Catering Soft Service Facilities Management Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall management, co-ordination and control of all contract activity, including commercial performance, organic growth, people management and legislative, company and contract compliance across their designated areas, ensuring that Site Leads are delivering services that are compliant and financially viable
- Plan, organise and manage multi-site delivery of all services within all areas including the catering, hospitality, vending, help desk, catering equipment maintenance and deep cleaning business areas including facility refurbishment, project management and procurement.
- Ensure standards of service detailed in the service level agreement and contractual terms achieved, maintained and developed ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Contribute to the growth of all services in order to meet client and commercial expectations whilst maintaining strict budgetary control within operational business area in line with client and Sodexo expectations
- Manage all aspects of performance of the soft services on site, delivering the services through a high performing team across a high turnover contract
- Hold monthly contract review meetings with clients to review performance and to develop strong working relationship
- Ensure best in class health and safety record and compliance across the site
- Build long term profitable relationships and develops new business opportunities by delivering operational excellence.
- Implement Company, Segment and Contract strategy as directed.
The Ideal Account Manager - Catering Soft Service Facilities Management
- Proven experience and knowledge of working in a management role within a large multi-site catering and soft FM service industry
- Previous experience of relevant service, in particular catering
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team across multiple sites
- Leadership skills and knowledge - people management skills including general HR skills in recruitment, training and managing employee performance including disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Proven experience of managing long-term client relationships
- Proven ability to develop new business opportunities
- Proven budget management with P&L responsibility
- Good numerical, interpersonal and communication skills, must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Able to analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
- Computer literate
- Experience of working within a public sector environment
- Soft FM specific technical skills including contract catering, hospitality, vending, help desk, catering equipment maintenance and deep cleaning business areas including facility refurbishment, project management and procurement
- Proven experience of managing client relationships within a contract environment
- Qualification or relevant experience in Business Management.
- Qualifications in IOSH and COSHH, Food safety qualification equivalent to CIEH level 3
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the 'ideal candidate' on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Apply today if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience!
- Account Manager
- Catering Soft Service Facilities Manager
- soft FM service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"