Job Title: Account Manager - Capital Equipment
Location: Based from home - see bottom of spec for more details
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + company car, company bonus (up to £5,300 per year), KPI Bonus (up to £15,000), 28 days’ holiday PLUS bank holidays, pension and a lot more
Hours of work: Standard office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Job Reference: PH9359N
Qualifications Education and Training
- Life Science degree or equivalent (Business or economics qualification is a plus)
- Minimum of 3 + years’ work experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in the haematology area.
- Strong understanding of product flow with the ability to recognise/understand, communicate and follow new trends in the market
- A strong team player who continually works with integrity, courage and conviction
- Commercially astute with focus, drive and profit orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships based on understanding of our customers and their challenges
- Self-starter and motivator
- Entrepreneurial sense with a strong ability to analyse market trends and data
As Account Manager for your designated territory and accounts you will support the Senior Account Manager in delivering on the company’s overall business plan, taking ownership of assigned objectives and delivering on assigned targets.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts: manage the portfolio as though you were managing your own business, also responsible for a number of potential clients/accounts for acquisition. You will own these accounts and be the champion within the organisation for the customers. You will drive excellence in service delivery at all levels and aim to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. To do this you will develop and command excellent relationships with all areas of the organisation.
You will be focussed on quality and through the company business management system drive continual improvement through you and your teams internal and external activities.
You will be expected to continually develop your account management skills in order to improve your ability to retain and grow the business within existing client accounts and acquire new accounts.
- Management of time and priority setting, goals and standard setting.
- Effective & timely communication.
- Training, mentoring and delegation.
- Evaluating employees and performance.
- Problem identification and solution.
- Accessing risks and decision making.
- Thinking clearly and analytically.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Adaptable & flexible.
- Being able to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows, Outlook Work & Excel
Ideally you will reside in the Nottingham, Leicester and Peterborough areas
You will be expected to cover East Anglia - Nottingham, down to M1 / M25 - Across to Southend on Sea, back up to Kings Lynn and across to Nottingham.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role
- Account Management
- Capital Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job