Location: Cambridge (North West area)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Basic, OTE £30,000+ (uncapped)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning learning and development provider who specialise in health and safety, environmental and facilities management, HR and leadership and management, forming a key part of the organisation within an Account Management role.
Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Director, the key purpose of this role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities from warm leads and cold calling.
An example of the key duties of this role is as follows:
- Maintain / expand relationships with existing accounts through telephone, email and face to face contact
- Proactively identify, manage and convert new sales opportunities
- Develop new customer relationships
- Seek referrals from existing customers
- Follow up on warm leads generated by marketing activity
- Generate own leads through answering incoming calls, responding to online requests and making outbound calls to prospects
- Utilise CRM systems for follow up, documenting records, etc.
- Communicate in writing with prospects and customers
- Meet sales targets and other key performance indicators
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and driven to generate sales through a combination of relationship selling, past buyers, warm leads and outbound calling. The role requires energy, resilience and determination as you will be working autonomously to achieve sales targets.
If you’re interested in this position but you’ve not got any Sales experience, we’d still love to hear from you. Get in touch and tell me what it is that appeals to you about the role and let me know about the transferrable skills you have to offer - we’ll be looking to hear about your past customer service experience, etc.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a great team; where attitude and dedication is everything. You’ll be in safe hands and encouraged to grow and develop within the team as your experience and abilities are further developed. If you’ve considered a career in Sales before then this could be the role you’ve been waiting for!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job