Account Manager - Camberley - £18k rising to £22k basic upon successfully hitting targets in probation + commission
Our client in Camberley are looking for candidates looking to take the next step in their career who are good team players, motivated to help drive the company forward and have fantastic client communication skills.
Your basic salary initially will be £18k rising to £22k upon hitting targets over your probation period. Your 1st year OTE after probation would be £27k.
This would be an ideal role for candidates with a years + experience in customer service, account management, sales looking for a step into an excellent organisation!
- Speaking with decision makers within you assigned accounts.
- Using your self-motivated attitude and comprehensive vocabulary to engage with and build a business connection with clients.
- Establishing if there is a requirement for the product/service you are representing; investigate and identify which are your priorities to progress.
- Support clients through full sales process including contracts to payments.
- Keep up to date records on in house bespoke system of all clients.
- Recording a summary of all activity for reporting back to your clients.
- Striving to achieve a minimum level of results, against a realistic target.
- Following up by call or email relevant correspondence.
You will be:
- Target Driven
- Good sense of humour - It is a fun working environment, a real work hard, play hard feel.
- Excellent communication skills - confident in speaking to clients of all levels and calibre.
- One years experience in sales and customer service preferred.
- Free breakfast.
- Highly sociable team with sports and social activities.
- Great Commission Structure!
- NO cold calling involved!
- Achievable targets that you will be eased in to.
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job