- Job Title: Account Manager (Estate Agency)
- Basic Salary: upto £40,000
- Car Allowance: £4000
- OTE: £65,000
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Location: London
To grow customer and revenue sales of products & services to the larger independent agents, the Key Account Manager will achieve identified sales targets of agents through proactive activity across the customer base.
To develop long term business relationships with key agents within a defined territory to deliver regular and effective account management meetings and increase revenues through a multi product portfolio.
Other duties include responding to incoming customer calls & queries, minimising cancellations and maintaining accurate and up to date records. Key is the ability to handle complex and sometimes challenging negotiations and achieving winning outcomes for all parties.
- Develop an understanding of organisational and internal influence structures within all allocated agent customers
- Develop relationships from office manager level to director/owner level as appropriate
- Ensure territory coverage to touch all opportunities on a scheduled basis
- Identify prospects where company`s services can be sold
- Leverage understanding and relationships to create sales opportunities for the products.
- Maximise revenue opportunities with existing customers within defined territories / customer groups, ensuring uptake of additional products
- Work with customers that have signaled intent to cancel their subscription in order to reverse their decision and keep the customer`s business
- Maintain accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports
- Reporting on all profiles of customers and activity on a regular basis, and regular updating of the CRM system
- Maintain on line customer data records with all relevant information (CRM system)
- Ensure accuracy of contracts signed including checklists
- Communicate effectively with internal & external customers
- Follow up customer queries
- Maintain solid customer relationships and provide outstanding customer service & understand the client`s needs
- To act as an effective, professional ambassador for the company at all external events, conferences and presentations when required.
Skills and Attributes:
- Have experience in, exposure to or an understanding of the UK Property and online advertising industries
- Be motivated by ambitious targets and do what it takes to hit them
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Have an exceptional ability to negotiate and influence
- Have the agility to juggle multiple tasks, and rapidly adapt approach in fast-evolving business environment
- Have good ability with PowerPoint, Excel and Word packages
- A credible professional, being an effective presenter and communicator at individual and group level; being able to present at group meetings
- Take pride in being accurate, diligent and well organised
- Have a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Be a team player and an effective but likeable communicator
- Be positive in attitude and communication, with a can-do approach
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'